- The developer of this project has redefined what ‘Good Life’ is from their perspective.
They claim that, being able to take time to watch the first lights of the day as well as the sunset, having a lot of great people around, being inspired by the beauties around you, being open to learning something new every day, and being able to make yourself and your loved ones happy.
This explains what this project really about.
Now let’s move to the details.
About this Project:
- This seafront Istanbul Project was designed by a famous Architect from England. They have set elite standards for sure.
- The project was constructed on a land area measuring 111.000 m2.
- And properties are available in many sizes and types from one to five bedrooms.
Located central to offer you various transportation amenities with land, sea, and rail options. Especially sea shuttles will provide you with the opportunity to reach your destination in a short time without getting stuck in Istanbul traffic.
You will enjoy the timeless spirit of historic buildings in every corner, thanks to the restorations staying true to the aesthetical, historical, and documentary values and heritage.
In this section, we are focusing on the renovated Loft units, which offer a very exclusive lifestyle. These structures are from the year 1842, during Ottoman times these were used for Military Housing then it took developers to fully renovate them ınto Loft villas around 3 years.
Stone walls and timber roos truss in the units are %100 original and protected well until today.
There are 4 bedrooms with bathrooms within, large living spaces and a garden.
All units are equipped with underfloor heating.
Why buy from this Project?
Facilities and Features:
- Gourmet restaurants serving world cuisines
- Large gardens and walking paths
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Turkish bath, sauna, and spa
- Moderns and fully equıpped gym
- Tennis courts and other sporting areas
- Stone square with branded shops
- Exhibitions and art studios
- 24/7 security